Book now

SPA relax on the sea coast!

Expired offer

SPA relax on the sea coast!

A speacial SPA offer with a minimum stay 3 nights, All inclusive, using the indoor pool, sunbeds and sun umbrella on the outside pool, safe box in the rooms, Wi-Fi in teh rooms and in all resort, all taxes are included nin the price.

Additional srevices which are included in the speacl offer:

- free parking
- suna
- steam bath
- gym
- 15% discount of all SPA procedures
- speacial balneo SPA and balneo procedures, which are on special price

The offer is valid unti 15.05.2023

Discount Policy:
Children up to 1.99 years. are accommodated for free
Child from 2 to 11.99 years. with two adults in a double room and apartment – the first child stays free, the second child (only in an apartment) pays 50% of the price of a regular bed.
Child from 2 to 11.99 years. accommodated in a double room with one adult stays for free, the adult pays for a single room.
A teenager aged 12 to 15.99 staying on an extra bed in a double room with two adults pays 70% of the price of the bed.
An adult occupying an extra bed pays 70% of the price of a regular bed (only in an apartment).


- 30% of the price have to be payied 4 days after the receiving the spacial offer and the other 70% pahve to be payied 10 days before arrival
- Cancellation: free cancellation 7 days before arrival, after that period the penalty is 100% of the all amount.

Changes to already paid reservations will not be accepted.

All guests start with dinner on the day of check-in and end with lunch on the day of departure.